A lot of things I can’t do!


I can be the best achiever anybody has ever seen. Given a chance, the opportunity, the experience and lessons from people then I can be the best. But right now I don’t even want to be the best; I just want to be make a change!
I can’t explain why I shine. I think everybody shines in different things and a lot of things I can’t do. I can’t sing like every other good singer, I can swim like record breaking swimmers. But I can do whatever I set my mind to. I know how to go to that true spot because I am there every day. I can be me, I can be whoever because I am true to me, I can go to neutral easily. A lot of people – black or white, old or young, fat or skinny have a problem being true to themselves. They have a problem looking into a mirror and looking directly into their own souls.
From a stereotypical point of view like how people say that I work hard, the reason I can do more than the average person, the reason I can work in another country and still find my soul, the reason I am who I am today is because I can look directly into my face and find my soul. Any role or task I get I give it 10x more than the required thought, intensity, truth, that honest because I have to repay for that blessing from God by shinning.

If God gives you the voltage and you waste it, then that’s the curse. He gave me the voltage, and will shine. Not that it’s so special that no one has got it, it’s only that everybody can do it if they can just go to that spot. The difference is that I go to that spot 10x more often!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a Significant Success Story?

A Motivated Team: Are you Maslow or Machiavelli?