I Miss You



A lot has changed since you have been gone, I did a lot of good and I also did a lot of wrong. I made a whole lot of change and I got changed a lot by the people I worked for and the places I worked in. Sometimes I feel weak; most times I stood up strong. Ever since you went away, it's been hard for me. I didn't know 'til you died, how much you meant to me, all the time and the patience you put into me.
 
You showed me how to be the person that I was meant to be, taught me how to work and about dedication and to this day, I remember what you were telling me; you told me, "if you want to make your mark, you have to make the people who you work for make their mark that's why I stay up most nights working – I have traveled a lot, met great people and experienced a lot but if it would bring you back, I would trade all that. I want to thank you for everything that you did for me. I'm on my knees praying to God that you hearing me.

I know you watch me up there and it's getting hard for me. When you get a chance, put a good word into the Lord for me. I’ve been caught up with a lot of things, I let you down, I'm in a place I know you never thought you’d see me in but all these things happen for a reason. I guess God saved my life and put me up to see another season. Am staying on my knees, praying I don't grow any more like this. You always treated me special, I never could forget you, cook me breakfast and lunch and dinner every day, you wiped my tears away, tried to explain why my life had to be the way it was. I wish I would’ve said thank you when you were here with me.

Dedicated to everybody who lost somebody, you have to give them flowers while they are alive because there is nothing promised - one day you are here the next you are gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Motivated Team: Are you Maslow or Machiavelli?

What have we learnt from a 15,000 Euro Youth project support by the International Secretariat?

And if my life could just rewind….

Transforming a Neighborhood into a Brotherhood

Theater for Development: A fresh shift from the never ending awareness & sensitization “trainings”!