Religion...how i understand it!

Religion
If God give me breathe for 20 more years, I see myself changing the world because my tough processes are so different from what is the norm.

I am the religion that to me is the realest religion that there is. To me, if you take one of the ‘Os’ in Good is God! If you take add a ‘D’ to evil is the Devil. I believe God blesses us. I believe God blesses those that hustle, those that use their mind and those that overall are righteous. I believe that everything that you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that’s bad I’m going to have to suffer for it. But in my heart I think that what I’m doing is right – so am going to heaven.

I think Heaven is when you sleep, you sleep with a good conscience and you don’t have nightmares and hell is when you sleep, the last thing you see are the evil things you did in your life and you see it over and over again. You don’t burn because if that is the case then, then its hell on earth because there are people who got burnt in fire, that means they went to hell already?

If the churches took half the money that they are making and gave it to the community, we would be alright. If they took half the buildings that they are using to praise God and give them to people who need God, we would be alright. There are homeless people out here…why ain’t God letting them stay there? Why God need gold ceilings to talk to me? Why do God need coloured windows to talk to me? Why God can’t come where I am? Where he sent me here then?

I believe in God. I believe God put us wherever we want to be at then it makes sense that God would put us in slums. That means he wants us to work hard and get out of there. That means he is testing us even more. That makes sense. It’ makes sense that if you are good in your heart then your closer to God but if you’re evil then your closer to the devil; it makes sense, I see that every day!


God has commanded us to be concerned about the slums down here and his children who cannot eat three square meals a day. God’s preacher must talk about the new East Africa, the new Uganda, the New Kenya and the New Tanzania. We have some difficult days ahead but it really does not matter to me now. Like anybody else, I would like to live a long life, longevity has got its place but am not concerned about that now, I just want to do God’s will. I am not worried about anything; my eyes have seen the glory of the Lord.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Motivated Team: Are you Maslow or Machiavelli?

What have we learnt from a 15,000 Euro Youth project support by the International Secretariat?

And if my life could just rewind….

Transforming a Neighborhood into a Brotherhood

What is a Significant Success Story?